About the Company
Specialty Hose & Tubing has been established as a leader in our industry based on the utilization of advanced raw materials, and a problem solving approach. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our company. We welcome any comments, suggestions, or requests that would help us serve your needs.
Our products are MSHA accepted ( MSHA IC-157/1 ) for use in underground mines as well as above ground. Specialty Hose & Tubing would like to thank all of our customers who have helped us grow as a company, and all potential customers who have taken the time to seek us out.
Anti-Static Hose — ASH-5000
Recommended: For bulk loading of ammonium-nitrate-fuel oil blasting agents in small diameter holes.
For Use Underground
- Anti-Static PVC Compound With Continuous Yellow Stripe
Function / Benefit
- Effectively limits build-up of static electricity and provides a path for its safe dissipation to ground.
- Ample conductance to bleed off static charges built up during pneumatic loading of AN/FO mixtures.
- Sufficient resistance to guard blasting circuit against stray electrical currents.
- Good wear resistance.
- Sufficient flexibility to handle easily, yet rigid enough to reach upwards into collars of steeply inclined holes.
- Makes hose easily identifiable in underground lighting.
|Inside diameter||Outside diameter||Max. W.P.||Coil Length|
Other sizes are available for quotation - Rigid anti-static pipe (10 ft lengths) also available